I hope it will help.
- If you are suffered from Asthma,It’s important to take any prescribed medication regularly, as this can help keep your symptoms under control and prevent severe asthma attacks.
- Avoid smoking-If you have asthma and you smoke, stopping smoking can significantly reduce how severe and frequent your symptoms are.
- Healthy Food habits-Most people with asthma can eat a normal, healthy diet.It will help in maintaining your weight.
- Regular exercise–Exercising regularly is as important for people with asthma as everyone else.
- Vaccinations– Certain infections can trigger your symptoms if you have asthma.You can get these vaccinations at your GP surgery or a local pharmacy that offers a vaccination service.
- A Good sleep could help–Asthma symptoms are often worse at night. You might wake up some nights coughing or with a tight chest.If your child has asthma, poor sleep can affect their behavior and concentration, as well as their ability to learn.
#Let’s be the part of the Initiative
#Let the world Go Hand in Hand
If we do not lay out ourselves in the service of Mankind then
Whom should we serve?